General Terms and Conditions
The content of this website is for your general information and use only. This content:
- Is subject to change without notice.
- Represents the opinion of the author/contributor.
- Is presented “as is”. As such, neither we nor any third parties provide any express or implied warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Cannot and does not replace professional advice or assistance in any given field or industry, including but not limited to the financial services industry.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In no event shall Weber Consulting Group, LLC or it’s contributors be liable for any damages or consequences resulting from the direct or indirect use of these services.
From time to time this website may include links to other websites or reference to other individuals or organizations. These links or references are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify or represent an endorsement of the website, organization or individual. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
All content on the site is protected under United States patent, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, publish, create derivative works from, distribute or reproduce any content including text, graphics, images, logos, software or other content without obtaining prior express written consent from the owner of such proprietary rights. Any copyright infringement and/or plagiarism will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to us are acknowledged and credited to the appropriate owner within the site.
- We welcome others to link directly to our site, but do not allow framing or hotlinking.
- Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the site, including any attempt to collect names, usernames, email addresses and/or phone numbers of Members by electronic or other means is prohibited.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Weber Consulting Group, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such changes and/or modifications shall become effective immediately upon posting. Please review the terms and conditions periodically. If you do not agree to be bound by (or cannot comply with) the Agreement as amended, please cease to access this site. You will be deemed to have accepted the Agreement as amended thirty (30) days after the amended agreement is posted if you continue to use the Service. All other terms of this Agreement will continue in effect.